Wednesday 17 October 2012

TAG: Get to know me...

I know you've seen this snap before, but I'm recycling it 'cos it's one of the only ones of me that I semi-like!

Heeeey ladies,
I've been having a lovely chat with a few of my blogger buddies over the past few days, and the ever so beautiful Kayleigh from Couture Girl suggested we do this 'Get to know me' tag, thanks honey :)
I'm sure you all know her blog already, but if not, go and check it out, it's amazing!
So, here goes...

Are you named after anyone?

Not that I know of. I do happen to know that if I had been a boy, I would have been called Teddy. Thank god I wasn’t a boy then, huh?! 

When was the last time you cried?

This sounds really lame (and vacuous), but last Saturday morning I cried because I had no fake tan left and I felt pale :( I know this seems super vein but I think it stems from being completely poor at the moment and not being able to buy anything or treat myself. I know it shouldn't but it's kind of getting me down.

Do you have children?

No, not yet, but I'd love to in the near future. I always worry people will look at me funny when im pregnant because I look so young. I'm nearly 24 though and I think that's perfectly old enough! Being a Mum is the one thing that I've always known I wanted to do.

If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?

Hehe I love this question. I think I would, I'm pretty easy to approach and talk to, and I like to think I'm  a loyal friend too. Although I'd like to think of myself as being pretty fun, I do tend to keep people at arms length for a while though, while I'm figuring them out!

Do you use sarcasm a lot?

Mmmm, not really...

What's your favourite cereal?

I LOVE cereal. I'm weird; I could eat cereal for every meal every day. At the moment I'm obsessed with rice crispies, but I have to have them when they are soggy. With warm milk, mmm.

Whats the first thing you notice about people?

Erm, I suppose someone's face would be the first thing I'd look at. That's normal right?!

What's you eye colour?

Greeny, Greyish, Bluey. A random colour basically.

Scary movies or happy endings?

I love scary movies, I have a kind of sick, inappropriate sense of humour. They don’t actually ever scare me though... But then I guess, like any girl, I'm a total sucker for a love story. (vom).

Favourite smells?

At the moment Laura Mercier body soufflé in Creme Broulee. OH MY GOD. I just want to bath in the stuff, like, every night.
Mac Turquatic. That really crisp fresh smell on an early autumn morning, like this morning when I walked to work it had been raining through the night and it smelt incredible out. The smell of the sea. Ooo and toast toasting... there's just too many good smells in this world aaahhh!

Summer or Winter?

Oh I love both. I love winter fashion and being all cosey, but I do enjoy a nice little bask in the sun, and a tan, and Pinot in the hammock.

Computer or television?

Computer 100%. Theres so much more you can do, blog, chat, music, photos (and watch tv?!)etc.

What's the furthest you’ve been away from home?

I went to the Bahamas this year which is about 9 hours away. Oh, I blogged about that here if you'd like to nosey at the photos :) It was the most incredible holiday ever.

Do you have any special talents?

Erm not really, a kid I would never stick to one hobby, so I never really got good at anything!

Where were you born?

The lovely Torquay, in Devon (the English South-West Countryside) for those of you who don't know. I lived there with my Mum until I was 18 and moved to Bath for university. Now I live in London and absolutely love it here. Kinda wish I'd just come to Uni here in fact!

What are your hobbies?

I like reading, blogging, yoga, running and I’ve recently started tennis. I'm shocking at it, but it's fun anyway (when I'm not stropping about losing).

Favourite movies?

I have looooads, but the last movie I saw that I particularly liked was Moonrise Kingdom (Wes Anderson). I seriously just wanted to be Suzy’s pal.

So there you have it, a little bit about me. I love these kinds of  tags, we're all such a nosey bunch! Have you done the get to know me tag? If so, feel free to leave me the link.
If you'd like to know anything else about me feel free to leave a question or tweet me :)


13 comments:

  1. I really like these kind of posts! I might have to steal this for my own blog :D I'm going to have to check out that Laura Mercier body souffle now you've mentioned it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be doing a Q&A post soon! :) I really like reading 'about me' tags as you can get to know a person so much more! :)

    The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww Teddy! My little dog's called Teddy, I love that name haha! I'd happily be a girl called Teddy - and isn't that what Robbie Williams' daughter is called? I think so! x

    www.arabellag.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. soggy rice crispies with warm milk?!?! you're crazy!! haha that sounds awful! :) this is such a nice tag though.. and you look gorgeous in that picture - dont blame u for using it! <3
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading these to get to know bloggers :) I might have to do this...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these:) I can't believe you only live 9hours from the Bahamas! I went there a few years ago and was in heaven...its days away from me though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww I actually love the name Teddy, it's on my list haha! I would have been called Jake ;-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really enjoyed reading this Teddy ;) haha! I also love love love MAC Turqotic, it's on my Xmas list for sure ;) ! I can't believe you let your cereal go soggy though misses, that's a NO GO!!! Hahaha!! Glad you enjoyed doing the tag :) my Blogging Love one needs to be next on your list ;) haha!!! Xxxx.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really enjoyed reading this post, i love your honesty, the idea is fantastic, we are all such a nosey bunch, i will add a tag post and link you both to it.

    Txx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved reading this, you seem so so lovely :) And please don't be silly hun, every picture I've seen of you so far is gorgeous! I answered these questions as well, there were like 6374834 more in my tag though. Check them out here if you like: http://ohsnapbabes.blogspot.com/2012/10/get-to-know-me-tag.html

    Oh and I totally feel you about crying because there wasn't any fake tan left hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post hun, absolutely loved reading it :) i think i might have to do this tag myself :) Ahhhh I live in devon, near exeter :)

    love your blog :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. err how have I not foudn your blog before?! LOVE IT. I'm definitely pinching this tag off you xoxox

    ReplyDelete