Tuesday 19 June 2012

MAC FIX+


MAC Fix + is a mix of vitamins and minerals spritzer infused with green tea, chamomile and cucumber.

It's lovely for correcting caked on or dry make-up. A couple of sprays and your makeup is taken from matte to a soft natural dewy finish. I particularly like to use this if I am wearing mineral foundation, as it softens it up quite a bit, and adds radiance.

It says it finishes your make-up, but I wouldn't say it makes make-up last longer, it's not actually a makeup setting spray it's a refresher spray.
I found that I had to hold it quite far away from my face because the spray is quite concentrated and strong.

Fix+ has a very light, subtle scent, which I really like. Really nice for just refreshing yourself, especially on a hot sunny day, it would be lovely to have in your handbag on holiday.  

I do like this, but for £7 I wouldn't say it's a must have, it's pretty much glorified water. I don’t think I will purchase it again in the future, I prefer to use an actual make-up setter.
Have you used MAC Fix+ before? What did You think?






No comments:

Post a Comment