Thursday 26 July 2012

No longer, no longer, what you ask...

Hello lovelies, it’s nearly the weekend, yeaaah!!
Have you got anything fun planned?
I’ve got a bit of a jam-packed one… I’m heading to Soho tomorrow night for my sisters’ birthday drinks. On Saturday the mister and I are going to Kensington Roof Gardens for a bit of a party day, there’s a DJ and drinks, so I'm really looking forward to that.  Sunday it’s my sisters’ actual birthday so I expect the plan will be to head to Hampstead Heath, and then we are going to see The Dark Knight. Pheeewf, it’s going to be manic!

Anyway, down to lipstick. I've always been drawn to nude and pink lipsticks, I tend to pick nude early in the morning when I don't know what I'm doing with my hair/make-up/outfit. Nude goes with everything, right?






Hue’ from MAC is a gorgeous pinky-nude shade, one of those I’d describe as ‘my lips but better’. It’s such a lovely day-to-day lipstick that would suit most skin tones.  It has a creamy texture and is very pigmented. The only problem for me is that I find it far too drying. After wearing it for a couple of hours my lips look cracked and dry, even if I moisturize beforehand. So, in all honesty, despite the lovely colour, I don’t think I’ll be repurchasing this, at £13.50 a pop.
Have you tried Mac ‘Hue’? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment