Monday 23 July 2012

Do you ever feel a little lost?


Hey my lovelies,
Hope you all had smashing weekends and are making the most of the sunshine?
I had a fabulous couple of days, which sadly seemed to be over in a flash.
One of my highlights was going out for breakfast with my mister.
We decided to hit ‘The Breakfast Club’ in Soho, it’s a happy little place to be.
Think egg-yoke yellow cafĂ© with an 80’s theme, pop music, polaroids and drawings that cover the brick walls, and they serve indecently sized breakfasts. Yeh.
There’s nothing like a good brunch to set the weekend straight. Agreed?

Anyway, sorry for the lack of posts last week. I’ve been having a few weird distant days where I'm feeling a little lost and confused about what I want to do with my life. I've just been generally a little unmotivated.
I think I am limiting myself when there is so much out there for me yet to achieve. So I really need to start pushing myself to be more motivated and productive, and to use all my free time to start figuring myself out. I want to try a couple of new things, like a drawing class, meditation class and a make-up course.

Blogging wise, the main problem I have with my blog is that I really don’t like the look of it at the moment… it just isn't doing it for me. So I need to work on that, I think once I like the layout and header, I'll be more inclined to post regularly! Any suggestions are welcome.
 I also need to get over my fear of the camera. I love reading blogs where you guys who post tons of photographs of yourselves, I think it's the nosey side of me, it's nice to have a peek into other peoples lives. I just wish I had the confidence to do that, I hate seeing pictures of myself, let alone taking pictures of myself... But I am going to try to change. I'm also going to attempt making some YouTube vlogs, I'm not quite sure what I'll be rambling on about but I'm going to give it a go anyway :)

I hope you've all had a great start to the week!




 

2 comments:

  1. I actually really like your layout! But if you want to change it I know some bloggers do full layouts for around a tenner?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks honey, yeh, the layout is okay, more of the header and design, basically the whole look of the blog hehe. that would be great if you could send me their links :) Thanks! x

      Delete