Sunday 13 November 2011

St Tropez Instant Shimmer Stick

Hello beauties,
just a quick one from me this eve, hope your all enjoying a lazy Sunday like I am. I've been having a major trash tv catch up this weekend, TOWIE, 90210, Gossip Girl, Xfactor. Wow. In my defense I'm working for Heat magazine next week so technically I needed to, it's research right :) 


So this weekend I've been trialing St Tropez 'Wash Off Instant Shimmer Stick'. As many of you know, I can't fault St Tropez, they are my absolute FAV fake tan brand (read an older review here). This is yet another of their products I'm raving about. I love it. 








Basically, this is your perfect quick fix fake tan for a night out, heck, for the tan addicts among us, day to day. If like moi, you don't seem to have the time to mess around with mousse (and I'll admit, I've been so busy recently I've been a little slack with my fake baking), this is your answer. 
St Tropez say...
Suitable for all skin tones. This sleek blend of indulgent ingredients simply melts into skin to give you a beautifully bronzed shimmer. Perfect for use on legs, decolletage and arms

What I think...
It's so quick and easy to use, simply glide onto your skin, and rub in. It blends beautifully, and doesn't look patchy or orange. I'll admit, I wasn't sure about the 'shimmer', but it's actually quite discreet, and looks really hot for a night on the town. 
I love the stick form, it's completely mess free, and because it's a wash off formula, you don't even need to bother with a tanning mitt or gloves, you can simply wash your hands after application and it all comes off.
Even if you don't want to use this product for your whole body, it's great for just adding a little glow to those key areas like your collar bone and fore arms.
I know most people aren't a fan of fake tan smells. Never fear, this actually smells gorgeous, and not like fake tan at all, personally I think it's a really pleasant smell.


The only bad thing is that if you wanted to apply this to your whole body I think it would be quite time consuming, but since that's not what the product is really for, I guess it's not really a bad thing hay?! 


This product retails at £15.32 for 75g. I know for some of you, this may seem expensive, but when it comes to fake tanning, I think it's always worth it to invest in the quality products. You can buy it here if you're interested. 


I would deffo recommend the 'Instant Shimmer stick', particularly to you party girls out there great time saver and all around winner! 
St Tropez will always be my 'go to' fake tan brand, what's yours?! Have you tried the 'Instant Shimmer Stick'?


I'll be bringing you some Heat updates  in the week, but for now, I'll have to say tata
Xx


P.s It's so quick my friend Siobhan and I were applying it in the pub on Friday night, classy birds that we are :p 


No comments:

Post a Comment