Sunday 14 August 2011

Kim Kardashian esq make-up storage

Hey beauties, happy Sunday! 

Firstly have to say, if any of you are thinking about going to see "Rise of The Planet of The Apes"... GO!! I saw it last night and I give it 5/5. Unbelievable CGI and even makes you teary in parts too. 

Today I'm having an R&R day, with a spot of blogging and a spot of baking. (I'll post a picture of my rainbow and cloud cupcakes when they have finished being decorated). 

When it comes to my make-up storage, I'm afraid I'm not very tidy. I promise I do try, but I always end up just throwing everything in my big white basket, which is why I can never find anything! I find it so hard to find anything suitable, maybe it's because I am a little too fussy, I don't know...

After gazing longingly at Kim Kardashian's UH-MA-ZING make-up storage, I knew that was the look I wanted.


 However after researching, I found out it came with a rather hefty price tag (no surprise there). See for yourselves, this is the link...Kim K's exact make up storage

I did manage to find a much more price friendly alternative at MUJ...
 MUJ acrylic make up storage

I bought one standard draw set for £8.50, and one with a lift up lid to go on top for £8.95. I'm so pleased with it, it's perfect and nowhere near the price tag of 'The Clear Cube'... thank god! I found these in the MUJ on Kings road (Chelsea), I know they have them in the Regent street branch too. For any of you non-London beauties wishing to purchase, that's what the website is for :)





The great thing about these draws, are that they are stack-able, so as your make-up collection grows, you can just buy another one to stack on top. Simples. So far, I have just put a selection of things that I love and use the most in here, to make them easily accessible (some of my make-up is still waiting to be stored...eek). Being able to see exactly what's in there certainly makes life in the mornings easier and a little faster. 

Along with their flawless make-up, I also love the Kardashians home style too. The good news is, these draws will always go with any kind of decor I decide for my bedroom :) Love them. 

What do you use for storing your make-up? Where did you buy it? 

Tata for now beauties, back to cupcakes, Gossip Girl marathon and R&R. Xx


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! thank you so much for your blog post! I did a similar one back in australia a little while ago http://little-jo-its-all-about-me.blogspot.com/2011/04/storage.html but now i'm back in england I need storage!! cannot wait to place an order!! so so happy I just read your post :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe no problem, i love it, best part is you can see everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Use the that 24 hours for resting or visiting the countryside.

    Researching these steps one by one via the sources provided with
    this article and via independent consultation with car accident lawyer
    philadelphia, and looking at new models to provide value in new ways will prosper.
    In order for this to happen, car accident lawyer philadelphia
    Intelligence BI and analytics need to scale up to support its 2 million telecom customers in Punjab.
    Which brings us back to full employment any time soon.


    my blog; Philadelphia car accident attorneys

    ReplyDelete