Tuesday 10 May 2011

Tuesday's random ramble...

Good evening beauties, hope you've had fab days, nearly midweek now, yay!
Firstly I would like to say my thoughts go out to Kelly Brook, who very sadly lost her baby today, poor girl.
So I'm sat next to this guy on the underground who is breathing super loudly and has a whistling nose. Its. Driving. Me. Insane.
I'm trying to keep busy so I don't punch him in the face. I seriously hope he gets off soon cos I'm wedged in and can't even move to escape him.
I'm currently on the look out for a new lipstick. My current Estee Lauder lippy somehow snapped in my bag, which is very upsetting cos it was new, sob. As much as I love it, I feel it might be time for a change... Any suggestions welcome :) ill let you know when I find one I like. I'm thinking maybe an Illamasqua one... 
I know most of you will already know about this, but I just thought I'd mention quickly that macs new beach girl range is super fun!
Although I have to admit I'm liking mac less and less.... I just can't get on with their products at the moment, and finding other products at the same price better quality. The cute starfish and bronzey shades are luring me in though!
Also lately I've abandoned applying mascara to my bottom lashes. I really love the look of barely there eyes and bright red lips. There's something about this weather that makes me want to look like I've tried less. Haha. A slick of red lipstick or gloss picks up your make-up mood and brightens your face in one easy step. Even when I'm feeling rubbish, red always makes everything better :)
Anyway beauties, those are my thoughts for the evening, sorry about the randomness, more reviews asap, watch this space. Tata Xx

1 comment: