Tuesday 26 April 2011

Tuesday's Tips and Tricks

Good evening beauties, brrr what happened to the gorge weather?! I even had to wear a scarf in London town today, it was chilly. Bring the sun back please :)
Today I spotted the cutest little dog on my tube journey, it kept me entertained the whole way from finchley to South Kensington (it's the little things in life). I even took a sneaky snap for you beauties...
It looks kind of ratty like in the photo... but was super cute!
I was pretty proud of my stir fry pasta combo last night too....
Seeing as usually all I can make in the kitchen is a mess!! 
I'm really into taking pictures of pointless things at the moment(sorry about that), it helps me remember the days, they all seem to merge. God, I'm getting old.
So, down to Tuesday's tips my beauties. I guess we all need a few hidden tricks to keep us feeling gorgeous when we have to venture back to work...
1) Don't be scared to wear bright lipstick. Loud corals, reds and pinks are this springs look. A bright pout really makes a statement and actually makes your teeth look whiter too... Simples.
2) Make sure you wear your bright colours with a dewy base, we don't want to look too 80s with a matt base do we beauties?!
3) Combine brights with sun kissed bronze cheeks.
4)Before sharpening an eye or lip pencil, put them in the fridge for a little while to harden them up, this will prevent them from breaking. 
5) Apply your foundation with a damp sponge, you'll get a much more even, natural look. Using a damp sponge means you are less likely to get tide marks or look cakey. 
6) Always make sure you clean your make up sponges on a regular basis (a mild, fragrance free shampoo works best) and replace them monthly. 
Now, off to get the house tidy for the arrival of some amazing friends!! 
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment