Tuesday 22 March 2011

Linken Park After Dark and Katy Perry



Good evening, just a quick one tonight beauties, this is my new favourite OPI nail varnish, Linken Park after Dark




A definite BBF (best beauty friend). It looks black in the photo, but it's actually a rich dark purple shade and has a slight shimmery tinge to it aswell. It's Kim Kardashinans fav also (which is why I tried it), so glam!
I'm really loving the OPI ranges, there are so many fun colours and I love the names.
My lunchbreak at work was complete today, Starbucks, beauty notepad and a new OPI. 


Bliss. Deffo try it out. Xx

P.S Did any of you beauties know that OPI have teamed up with pop princess Katy Perry to bring you fabulous new shades?!
  Apply the all new black shatter top coat over the top of a shade and watch as a hollywood-esq nail appears... I love it. Ms Perry has cleverly named her collection after her songs,        "last "Friday night", "Teenage Dream", "The One that Got Away" and "Not Like in the Movies". Xx

1 comment:

  1. My friend had some of this nail varnish on the other day. She had light pink on the bottom and black on top. It looked amazing with her tanned skin! :) x

    ReplyDelete