Sunday 16 December 2012

She made me buy it...


Hey beautifuls, 
sorry I've been a little absent, I've had a manic few days. If you haven't heard the news already, I got engaged :) I'm literally over the moon, it was absolutely perfect. I'll be writing a proper post about it really soon...

I was a little bit naughty today and caved in Space NK. Partly to do with the fact that my friend Laura convinced me that I needed this hand-cream... She made me do it, I swear!!

This Creme Broulee soufflé is my absolute favourite smell in the world at the moment, it's divine.
I literally want to soak myself up in it every night. I sound like a freak but it's seriously delicious. Laura made the point that I did just get engaged, so I need to keep my hands and nails in good condition to show off my ring... 
When she put like that, I suppose a little self-indulgence is allowed, right? I mean, c'mon, that just makes sense, right?

I'll be saving this for my bedside table, so I can go to bed smelling of soufflé, mmmm.

Have you tried Laura Mercier hand cream before? 






18 comments:

  1. Oh Hannah I am so thrilled for you, congratulations beautiful! Yes you really deserve and need this hand cream, everyone will want to be looking at your ring (me included!).
    So happy for you lovely :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations hannah! please please please do a ring post, i am dying to see it :D
    bet you are thrilled!
    liv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, I really want to smell the coconut one they sound so luxurious, plus I love Laura Mercier :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely need to keep your hands in top condition if you've just got engaged, congratulations! I adore the Creme Brûlée scent, my mum got this for Christmas last year & I wanted to pinch it.

    www.cagneyandlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh would love to try it! Congratulations for the engagament! I saw the video your boyfriend made for you, it was so sweet! :) X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds gorgeous - I will have to look out for Laura Mercier body products in the Space NK after christmas sale :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have heard wonders about that hand cream. wish I owned one :P and also congratulations :) xx


    http://sunitachamling.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heyyy. I’ve tagged you in a post on my blog. Please have a look as I’d love you to give it a go :)

    becominghugo.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the smell of this too! I have become so lazy with hand cream lately, luckily my hands haven't been too dry this winter!x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations lovely! Saw your ring on Twitter and it is stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog is amazing!! How am i only finding it now??? Love it its incredible you are sooo pretty xoxoxo
    http://jeaniexox.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  14. That sounds amazing - I'm such a sucker for creme brulee!

    xo,
    Lela - http://www.lelaLONDON.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Laura Mercier is so amazing, but its so expensive too :(

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations!!!

    I've heard a lot of good things about LM, but have never personally tried any products. I'll have to look into them.
    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year, have loads of fun!

    Txx

    ReplyDelete