Thursday 29 November 2012

Lola's


Stuck for a gift idea? Trust me, cupcakes will go down a treat with pretty much anyone you know. Unless of course, they don't like cupcakes, in which case, definitely don’t trust them.

My obsession started last week when my good friend Laura brought me a box when I was unwell, what a total gem.
Let me tell you now, they were certainly the best way to celebrate feeling better!
I've never eaten such a delicious cupcake in all my whole 23 years.

The strawberry one has got to be my absolute favourite, with raspberry coming a very close second! I think I'm even planning on arranging a giant Lola’s strawberry cupcake as my wedding cake, it's really that good. I’d go as far as saying it’s the most delicious thing you can do with your clothes on! tehe
I've nipped into Selfridges since then to stock up too. Yes, I am a huge fatty, I know, I know.

If you're planning on Christmas shopping in central London, I'd definitely recommend hitting the Lolas' cafe in Selfriges. If you’re not keen on spending a great deal, you can even order just one cupcake, it'll come in a cute single box too.

I'm planning on eating my way through every flavor, so far I've tried and tested Oreo, red velvet, banana, raspberry and strawberry. 

Being a huge foody myself, I think these are a perfect present for someone, great to take home this Christmas for your pals or parents. The best part? You can even order them online on the Lolas Kitchen website, a savior for all you last minute shoppers out there. I'm not judging, I'm one of those too.

Have you ever had lolas cupcakes?

Tonight I'm going ice-skating in Winter Wonderland with the girls from work, I'm slightly terrified about this! It should be really Christmassy though, I can't wait to hit the carousel bar (oh yes, a bar on a carousel that rotates as you drink,), eat candy floss and poop myself on rollercoaster’s. Have any of you been before? Let me know if it's good!

Sorry I haven't really done any beauty related posts lately, I'll be back on it soon :)





9 comments:

  1. That's really sweet of your friend, cupcakes are the perfect pick me up! I love the Hummingbird bakery ones, I've never tried Lola's though, I'm sure they're just as delicious xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh i love them! how cute are they! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look so yummy :)

    bridinn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I so wish I could be there! Been to London on Saturday but unfortunately didn't have time for Winter Wonderland. I've been ice-skating there last year and it's been such a blast :) Love the christmassy atmosphere! Hope you'll have a great night xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been eyeing up the Lola's cupcakes recipe book at our book club in work- there are just so many amazing looking cakes. I think it'd be dangerous to let me into the cafe!
    Definitely the perfect present (especially for yourself!)
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg these are perfect! they almost (emphasis on almost) look too good to eat!! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never had them but they sound amazing, I think I'd be hooked on the Oreo ones if I got to try them. Happy to hear you're feeling better :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hannah these look amazing!! Next time I'm in London we should all have cupcakes and a catch up!! Hope you feel better soon, love the blog!!

    Em xxxx

    ReplyDelete