Tuesday 8 February 2011

And you thought brown was boring... Barry M vs Chanel

I know the pearly shimmery nail is all the rage at the moment, but I just can't help going back to my old faithful nail colours time and time again. So, I thought I'd share these little BBFs (best beauty find) with you beauties!
As any make up and beauty fan knows, when you are excited about a product, you just have to let everyone know! 
Well, this Barry M nail varnish in "mushroom" is most certainly a BBF of mine, for only £2.95 it's really impressive. It's EXACTLY the same shade as Chanel varnish for £17, (so exact in fact, that the Chanel beauty consultant even thought I was wearing it) but for a fraction of the price. 

After 2 coats of "mushroom" (and no base or top coat) I was able to wear it chip free for about 4/5 days. The shade literally goes with everything and is sooo chic!

I love it, definitely one for the beauty bucket my beauties! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment